The following All Occasion Terms and Conditions are current as of the 18th November 2014.
Only persons over the age of 18 years are permitted to make a booking with Bellagio Limousines.
This is an agreement between the “Bill To:” party/hirer (you) as listed in the Customer Reservation Advice and Bellagio Limousines to hire the motor vehicle(s) described in the Customer Reservation Advice. The full terms and conditions of the reservation are listed below and your payment of this agreement is deemed to be your Acceptance of the All Occasion Reservation Contract Terms and Conditions.
You are fully responsible for this reservation and for all passengers traveling in our vehicles. It is your responsibility to ensure the following Terms and Conditions are brought to the attention of all passengers.
- When you pay your non-refundable deposit to secure our services, it is deemed that you have read, understood and have accepted the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- No reservation is confirmed until the Required Booking Deposit as detailed in your invoice has been receipted by the office of Bellagio Limousines.
Outstanding Balance Payments
The remaining outstanding balance is due 7 Days prior to the “Pickup Date.”
- All Cancellations must be received and acknowledged by the office of Bellagio Limousines in writing by the Booking Party. (Email acceptable.)
- Cancellation Notice provided is more than 20 days prior to your Pickup Date – No Refund Due.
- Cancellation Notice provided is equal to or less than 20 days prior to your Pickup Date – No Refund Due AND Any Outstanding Balance is Due and Payable Immediately.
Amending your “Pickup Date.”
Amending your pickup date is governed by the Cancellation terms of this agreement. Refer to the Cancellations Clause above.
Amending your Reservation
- If you need to amend any part of your reservation Eg Pickup and Drop-off Times, Addresses, Photo Locations etc you must submit your amendment in writing (email acceptable.)
- Bellagio Limousines will always try to accommodate your Reservation Amendment requests, however we cannot guarantee all amendments will be expedited.
If your charter runs into overtime you acknowledge the following:
- Overtime is subject to the availability of the vehicle and the chauffeur.
- The office of Bellagio Limousines can only approve overtime.
- Overtime is calculated and charged in 15-minute intervals.
- The overtime rate for any of our limousines is $115/15min and for any of our Non-Limousines $75.00/15 mins.
- You authorise the overtime fee to be debited to your credit/debit card.
- In the event where your credit/debit card needs to be debited and the payment fails; you will be immediately contacted and given 3 days to make the payment. If 3 days lapse and payment has not been made, the payment will be outsourced and legal action will commence, and you will wear all incurred expenses.
Vehicle Damage & Bad Behaviour:
- If you or any member of your party damage or soil the interior/exterior of our vehicle including all fittings and fixtures, you will be liable for all costs incurred to rectify the said damage.
- If you or any member of your party vomit in our vehicle, a $250.00 cleaning fee will apply of which will be charged to your credit/debit card.
- If you or any member of your party behave in a manner that is deemed unruly or unsafe to other passengers or any staff member of Bellagio Limousines whilst en-route, Bellagio Limousines reserves the right to terminate your charter immediately and evict you from the vehicle. No refund will apply.
- We do not offer alcohol as part of our service, and we will not be held responsible or liable for you or any part of your party consuming alcohol nor the consequences that may ensue.
- All alcohol consumption is your responsibility and at your own risk and you alone shall assume full liability.
- Any minor caught consuming alcohol while en-route in our limousine may be evicted from the limousine.
- If you or any member of your party is considered to be intoxicated, Bellagio Limousines reserves the right to evict that person or persons from the vehicle.
- We cannot assume responsibility for any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control such as traffic, police stops, road/weather conditions, illness, vehicle breakdown etc.
- Should there be a vehicle breakdown or mishap rendering the reserved vehicle out of commission we reserve the right to substitute vehicle/vehicles. We will make every effort to supply a similar vehicle.
- Our aim is to arrive at the pick-up points in advance of the agreed times.
- Occasionally, events outside our control (eg traffic congestion, bad weather etc) may cause us to be delayed. In these circumstances, provided we arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled pick up time, this will be deemed to be within the agreed terms of this agreement and is deemed acceptable. In such cases, and if reasonably practical, we will endeavour to adjust the agreed booking times to make up for the delay, for example by adding a similar time at the end of the booking period.
- Our Insurance Policy covers all authorised persons travelling in the vehicle en-route to their destination.
- Passengers assume personal liability when entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Bellagio Limousines accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of personal property.
Limits of Liabilities
- In all cases, Bellagio Limousines, owners, operators and chauffeurs/drivers maximum liability shall be limited to a full refund of monies paid pertaining only to the trip in question.
- Bellagio Limousines will take all necessary care, but no liability will be assumed.
- No claim for Liquidated Damages, Consequential Loss or for any other eventuality shall be admissible.
Conditions of Travel
- Seatbelts; as per current legislation, all passengers must wear their seatbelts while travelling in the vehicle.
- Vehicle Access – due to the length of our vehicles, access into various suburban streets, ceremony and reception locations may be restricted.
- All staff of Bellagio Limousines reserves the right to deny access to any location that may put the passengers and/or the vehicle at risk.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles.
- The consumption of any food is not permitted in the vehicle.
- Children over the age of 7 years old will be counted as an adult when travelling in any of our vehicles.
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted to travel in the limousine unless prior arrangements have been made with the office of Bellagio Limousines.
- The Maximum number of passengers allowed in our Grand Cherokee Jeep and Dodge Nitro Limousines is restricted to 13 adults; Black Chrysler Limousine; 12 adults; all other Chrysler Limousines; 11 adults.